Terms used to organize website content:
- Explanations — my understandings of things
- Responses — in response to work by others on the Internet or print
- Arguments — in response to widely-used arguments regarding climate change
- Technical — explanations with a high math content or particularly reliant on technical concepts
- Math — mathematical analysis to support other content
The website favicon uses the symbol ∯ which indicates the integral over a closed surface, e.g., an integral over the surface of the Earth, a mathematical operation implicit in calculations of the many global averages that are mentioned.
Many of the equations on this website are rendered using QuickLaTeX.